Account Executive (Tokyo)
Tagboard is an international social media hashtag search and redisplay startup.
Tagboard helps broadcasters, Media companies, brands, agencies and sporting teams excel and innovate in the fast growing Social Media space. Empowering our clients to embrace their communities and fans by amplifying social engagement with innovative technology that's easy, safe and quick to use.
Tagboard are passionate about the future of content curation especially around socially generated user content in order to enhance and amplify the viewer or user experience to have greater brand or programme affinity.
At Tagboard, you will:
- Increase the number of Tagboard clients and partners and revenue throughout Japan
- You will proactively pitch to clients across our three primary verticals: TV/media, agency/brand, and sports
- Train future Account Executives in Japan
- Communicate closely with Tagboard International office
You are a great fit if:
- You are a self-motivated and hard worker looking to get your foot in the door in the international startup world
- You have an interest in social media consulting and sales
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You understand that every email or conversation you have is a reflection of the company and you take this very seriously
- You are goal oriented with an internal drive to succeed in everything you do, big or small, both individually and in a team setting
- You understand the social media landscape and what generates fan interaction
You must have these skills and experiences:
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Word, and Excel and iWork including Pages, Keynote, Numbers
- Social media savvy
- Self-confident, and willing to learn and adapt
- At least 3 years in enterprise sales experience
- Fluent in Japanese
- Proficient in English speaking and writing
A few things that will work to your advantage:
- College Degree
- You have worked for an advertising or PR agency, media company, or brands
- You are an efficient multi-tasker that can thrive under pressure in a fast pace environment
- You have contacts or network in Japanese sports, agencies, and/or media
We are an equal opportunity employer and both value and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org. And for a peek at our work culture, check out: #WhyWorkAtTagboard