Client Success Account Representative (Tokyo)
Tagboard is an international social media hashtag search and redisplay startup.
Tagboard helps broadcasters, Media companies, brands, agencies and sporting teams excel and innovate in the fast growing Social Media space. Empowering our clients to embrace their communities and fans by amplifying social engagement with innovative technology that's easy, safe and quick to use.
Tagboard are passionate about the future of content curation especially around socially generated user content in order to enhance and amplify the viewer or user experience to have greater brand or programme affinity.
At Tagboard, you will:
- Assist with setup, training, and management of success program clients including events, TV stations, marketing clients, etc. This includes graphics, training staff, and gathering feedback/usage
- Be responsible for client success management of Tagboard customers. This includes answering support questions from Tagboard users and clients
- Build relationships with Tagboard clients with the end goal of expanding their platform usage and spending with Tagboard
- Communicate platform updates to active clients and key prospects
- Communicate closely with Tagboard International office
- Research the industry, monitor social media, and stay on top of trends with the goal to help clients succeed
You are a great fit if:
- You are a great problem-solver and can think creatively
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You understand that every email or conversation you have is a reflection of the company and you take this very seriously
- You are goal oriented with an internal drive to succeed in everything you do, big or small, both individually and in a team setting
- You have a high level of integrity
- You have a flexible schedule that allows you to participate in client events outside of traditional work hours
- You understand the social media landscape (past, present, and future)
You must have these skills and experiences:
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Word, and Excel and iWork including Pages, Keynote, Numbers. Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Self-confident, and willing to learn and adapt
- Japanese: Business Level or JLPT N1 certification
- Proficient in English speaking and writing
A few things that will work to your advantage:
- College Degree
- Internship experience
- You are an efficient multi-tasker that can thrive under pressure in a fast pace environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and both value and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, email email@example.com. And for a peek at our work culture, check out: #WhyWorkAtTagboard