Account Executive (UK)
Tagboard is an international social media hashtag search and redisplay startup.
Tagboard helps broadcasters, Media companies, brands, agencies and sporting teams excel and innovate in the fast growing Social Media space. Empowering our clients to embrace their communities and fans by amplifying social engagement with innovative technology that's easy, safe and quick to use.
Tagboard are passionate about the future of content curation especially around socially generated user content in order to enhance and amplify the viewer or user experience to have greater brand or programme affinity.
At Tagboard, you will:
- Support the VP of Business Development with Tagboard growth throughout Europe
- Focus on increasing Tagboard outbound pipeline, and increase the number of Tagboard partners and revenue throughout Europe
- You will work with clients across our three primary verticals TV/media, agency/brand, and sports with special emphasis on sports in the first few months
- Help with training future Account Executives
- Attend industry or client events as needed basis with a Tagboard mentor
You are a great fit if:
- You are a self starter and hard worker and looking to get your foot in the door in the international startup world
- You have an interest in social consulting and sales
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You understand that every email or conversation you have is a reflection of the company and you take this very seriously
- You are goal oriented attitude with an internal drive to succeed in everything you do, big or small, both individually and in a team setting
- Understand social media and what generates fan interaction
You must have these skills and experiences:
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Word, Keynote, and Excel
- Social Media Savvy
- Self-confident, and willing to learn and adapt
- At least 3 years in enterprise sales experience
A few things that will work to your advantage:
- You have worked for an agency, media company, or sports team before
- You have contacts or a network in some aspect of European Sports, agency, or media
- A passion for sales and consulting
- Efficient multi-tasker that can thrive under the stresses and conflict that come with a startup
We are an equal opportunity employer and both value and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org. And for a peek at our work culture, check out: #WhyWorkAtTagboard