Client Success Manager (UK)
Tagboard is an international social media hashtag search and redisplay startup.
Tagboard helps broadcasters, Media companies, brands, agencies and sporting teams excel and innovate in the fast growing Social Media space. Empowering our clients to embrace their communities and fans by amplifying social engagement with innovative technology that's easy, safe and quick to use.
Tagboard are passionate about the future of content curation especially around socially generated user content in order to enhance and amplify the viewer or user experience to have greater brand or programme affinity.
At Tagboard, you will:
- Be responsible for client success management of Tagboard customers
- Answer support questions from Tagboard users and clients
- Build relationships with Tagboard clients with the end goal of expanding their platform usage and spend with Tagboard
- Support the Account Executives in ensuring each Tagboard partner is trained and supported
- Communicate platform updates to active clients and key prospects
- Assist with setup, training, and management of success program clients including events, TV stations, marketing clients, etc. This includes graphics, training staff, gathering feedback/usage, and facilitating support
- Research the industry, monitor social media, and stay on top of trends with the goal to help clients succeed
You are a great fit if:
- You are a great problem-solver and can think creatively
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You understand that every email or conversation you have is a reflection of the company and you take this very seriously
- You have a goal-oriented attitude with an internal drive to succeed on everything you do, big or small, both individually and in a team setting
- You understand the social media landscape (past, present, and future)
- Have a flexible schedule that allows you to participate in client events outside traditional work hours
- You have a high level of integrity
A few things that will work to your advantage:
- College Degree
- An nterested in Client Management and Support
- Proficiency or capacity to learn using social media and the Internet
- Self-confident, and willing to learn and adapt
- Efficient multi-tasker that can thrive under the stresses and conflict that come with a startup
We are an equal opportunity employer and both value and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, email email@example.com. And for a peek at our work culture, check out: #WhyWorkAtTagboard