Sales Executive/Client Manager Hybrid (UK)
Tagboard is an international social media hashtag search and redisplay startup.
Tagboard helps broadcasters, Media companies, brands, agencies and sporting teams excel and innovate in the fast growing Social Media space. Empowering our clients to embrace their communities and fans by amplifying social engagement with innovative technology that's easy, safe and quick to use.
Tagboard are passionate about the future of content curation especially around socially generated user content in order to enhance and amplify the viewer or user experience to have greater brand or programme affinity.
At Tagboard, you will:
- Demo Tagboard to inbound prospects and close sales leads from throughout Europe
- Manage clients from sales to close through setup and ongoing support
- Focus on client education, expanded platform usage, and relationship development
- Visit strategic partners or clients to support their major events or to potentially demo in person
You are a great fit if:
- Are a hustler, and excited about the idea of growing within a startup environment
- Have an interest in sales and relationship development
- You are tech savvy and you understand the social media landscape
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You understand that every email or conversation you have is a reflection of the company and you take this very seriously.
- You are goal oriented attitude with an internal drive to succeed on everything you do, big or small, both individually and in a team setting
- Have a flexible schedule that allows you to participate in client events outside traditional work hours
- You have a high level of integrity
You must have these skills and experiences:
- College Degree
- Be interested in inbound sales
- Proficiency or capacity to learn using social media and the Internet
- Self-confident, and willing to learn and adapt
- Efficient multi-tasker that can thrive under the stresses and conflict that come with a startup
A few things that will bump you up the list:
- You can speak multiple languages
- You have worked in technology sales
- You have a passion for startups
We are an equal opportunity employer and both value and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, email email@example.com. And for a peek at our work culture, check out: #WhyWorkAtTagboard